Thursday, June 29, 2017

Welcome!

Hi, all!

I am L'Oreal Moore. Welcome to by first blogger.com page. I am a novice in the field of blogging, but I do a few blog entries on medium.com. I will post a link to my latest blog below this message. Let's see, things about me. Well, I am from Alabama, the beautiful! I am an English teacher at a local high school and adjunct English instructor at a local college. Some hobbies of mine include singing, strength training, and video games. I am a fan of soft science sci-fi novels and films. Last but not least, I love to find interesting ways to implement video games into English literature and history courses.

I hope to meet everyone very soon.

Bye for now,
LM

You, Bae and God: Being CounterCultural

https://medium.com/the-omg-llc/you-bae-and-god-on-being-counter-cultural-e512afa00bab 


Okay. So, this isn't my latest blog entry but it IS one of my favorites! Take a quick read and tell me what you think! :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to learning together, L'oreal!

      Delete
  2. Your have a wide variety of hobbies! I love that you try to implement video games into your English classes. Do you think the students buy into it? Were they able to learn without "noticing"?
    Excited to learn from you this semester L'Oreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My students have bought in to it in the past and it has been a gold mine as a teaching tool! They absolutely love it! I hope to interact with you again soon! :-)

      Delete
  3. L'Oreal, welcome to EDTECH537. I hope that you'll find this course a good primer to moving from a novice blogger to a seasoned one.

    ReplyDelete

Career Choices and Purpose in Education

My career choices and advancements have been an ongoing battle of difficult choices and sacrifices. I have changed my mind several times. I...